The second round of the 2020 NFL draft is set to get underway shortly, so why not take a swing at another mock draft?
With several starting-caliber players remaining on the board, here’s our best guess as to how the second round could shake out.
33. Cincinnati Bengals: Josh Jones, OT, Houston
34. Indianapolis Colts: Denzel Mims, WR, Baylor
35. Detroit Lions: Ross Blacklock, IDL, TCU
36. New York Giants: Yetur Gross-Matos, Edge, Penn State
Spotlight: Gross-Matos has first-round pass-rushing upside and the Giants need some juice off the edge. He’s a big-time steal at this point in the draft.
37. New England Patriots: Adam Trautman, TE, Dayton
38. Carolina Panthers: Kristian Fulton, CB, LSU
39. Miami Dolphins: D’Andre Swift, RB, Georgia
40. Houston Texans: Trevon Diggs, CB, Alabama